Church History 

St Andrew's Church is a grade 1 listed building in the centre of the village of Boreham. 

The first mention of a Priest in Boreham is in 1066.  The building itself shows evidence of Saxon, Norman and Tudor construction.  The church has a number of unusual features, including a central square tower.  

Click here to read more information about the history of St Andrew's Church.