St Andrew’s Church is a grade 1 listed building in the centre of the village of Boreham.
The first mention of a Priest in Boreham is in 1066. The building itself shows evidence of Saxon, Norman and Tudor construction. The church has a number of unusual features, including a central square tower.
Click here to read more information about the history of St Andrew’s Church.